Salesforce Hyderabad Network Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce India announces job vacancies for Network Engineer posts, with a work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Network Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Ansible, wireless technologies can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Network Engineer.
Job Code: JR103792.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Lead network enhancement projects from start to finish.
- Contribute in technical design of projects and work alongside architects and other engineers to deliver network solutions that align with company vision and growth.
- Drive and Assist in the implementation of L2-L3 network and SDWAN technologies using automation and monitoring as first-class citizens of the design solution
- Accountable for designing/implementing and maintaining end to end Network aspects of the Salesforce Data Center, Public Cloud, Managed Offices and remote office locations".
- Design and implement remote offices within the SFDC network.
- In Depth knowledge of BGP, OSPF routing protocols.
- Lead and support continual service improvement which includes network capacity planning, performance tuning and troubleshooting.
- Demonstrate good judgment in solving problems as well as identifying problems in advance, and proposing solutions.
- Prepare and maintain up to date design, standards, and documentation for internal and external customers detailing the configuration of deployed solutions.
- Support tier 3 escalation involving LAN & WAN Cisco platforms and SDWAN
- technologies with working knowledge of PaloAlto and ASA firewalls.
- Drive the continual evolution and support of the disaster recovery and business continuity plan for consistency between DR sites.
- Mentor and develop engineers at all levels.
- Develop strong relationships with all IT partners.
- B.S. in Computer/EE or similar fields. M.S. is plus
- 4+ Years experience as Network Engineer in medium to large scale enterprises.
- In-Depth knowledge on routing protocols BGP, OSPF, and Cisco nexus 7k and 9k, ASR and Catalyst 9k platforms.
- Good understanding and experience with MPLS, IPSec, QoS, IPv6, SDWAN, Multicast, and Policy based routing.
- Strong troubleshooting skills on routing and switching platforms.
- Understanding of wireless technologies.
- Working understanding of the following technologies, but not limited to F5, AVI, VPN, ASA/FP FW, Palo Alto Networks.
- Deep understanding of the network protocol stack, including L3 and switching and IP Routing
- Experience with Python, Ansible, git and network automation.
- Experience with tools Zabbix, wireshark, iperf.
- Strong communication skills
- Proven track record of successfully leading projects from conception through completion.
- Confirmed ability to multi-task in an energizing environment.
- Should have CCNP and CCIE is a plus.