S&P Global Hyderabad Senior Java Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global India announces job vacancies for Senior Java Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Java Developer.
Job Code: 258740.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develop high-quality design for data and analytics projects
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in Agile software development environment
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, high quality and efficient code
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to the team and help them adopt change as new processes are introduced
- Champion best practices and serve as a subject matter authority
- Develop solutions to develop/support key business needs
- Engineer components and common services based on standard development models, languages and tools
- Produce system design documents and lead technical walkthroughs
- Collaborate effectively with technical and non-technical partners
- As a team-member should continuously improve the architecture
- Bachelor's/Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in application development using Java/Java-based frameworks
- Hands-on experience in functional, distributed application programming.
- Command of essential technologies: Spark, Hive, Hadoop and SQL
- Knowledge of working with AWS
- Experience with developing ETL solutions on Elastic Search.
- Proficient with software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodologies like Agile, Test-driven development.
Nice to Have:
- Knowledge of streaming systems such as Kafka and Spark streaming is a plus.
- Must be a quick learner to evaluate and embrace new technologies in the Big data space.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good collaboration skills.
- Ability to lead, train, and mentor