Capgemini Technology Services India Limited Kolkata AWS DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Capgemini Technology Services India Limited, a leading provider of consulting, technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Capgemini announces job vacancies for AWS DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Kolkata.
Under Capgemini Kolkata AWS DevOps Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS DevOps can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: AWS DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 924204.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 6 to 12 years.
Job Location: Kolkata, Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Mandatory experience using AWS EC2, Amazon ECS, AWS Batch, ELB, CloudFront, Amazon ECR, AWS Elastic Beanstalk, Amazon Lightsail, AWS Fargate
- Demonstrated experience with systems administration and/or engineering in one of the following areas: Cloud migration/deployment; Server/OS management; Network management; Database and Middleware management; enterprise Software Development; Storage and Virtualization management; Other technical area with similar enterprise scope and depth
- Experience in Ansible/Docker/Kubernetes is preferred
- Ability to communicate in a DevOps environment with the team, managers, business units and stakeholders.
- Understanding of Agile, DevOps and Infrastructure as Code (IaC) is strongly desired
- Must own ability to learn fast, adapt to new technology and keep current with industry certifications
- AWS DevOps
- AWS Services (EC2, S3, Lambda, Cloud Formation, Fargate, Cloud Watch, etc.)
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Capgemini career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.