CGI Bangalore Database Specialist Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
CGI Group Inc, leading a Canadian global Information technology consulting company.
In the latest job announcement, CGI announces job vacancies for Database Specialist posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under CGI Bangalore Database Specialist 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure Functions, SQL Server can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Database Specialist- SQL Server.
Job Code: J0223-0148.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 7+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 7+ years of working experience as a Database and BI Developer
- In depth knowledge of modeling/architectural patterns and governance methodologies in SQL Server
- Perform SQL Server database level maintenance, optimization, integrity checks, recovery, and handling failover of databases
- Implement and monitor backups of SQL databases using both native functionality, as well commercial packages
- Database performance tuning including identifying bottlenecks with suitable workarounds.
- Optimization of exiting database & business logic source code.
- Implement and perform database encryption algorithms
- Automate and perform database restores/system refreshes of non-Production environments using Production data.
- Recommend and implement best practices for Rest API integration framework/model
- Understand and translate business requirements into technical specifications and build elegant, efficient, and scalable solutions based on specifications
- Experience working with industry standards, regulations and guidelines in database warehousing and other relevant systems
- Experienced in databases like SQL Server, Oracle, MongoDB.
- Experienced in ETL/ELT tools like SSIS, Azure Function, Azure Data Factory.
- Experienced in Azure Function, Azure Data Factory
- Experience working with data security practices and available security software packages.
- Knowledge of network architecture to develop, implement and maintain highly efficient network systems
- Advanced knowledge of Database and Table Partitioning
- Advanced knowledge of database design including table structure, data types, index management, and permissions.
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for MSSQL Server including Windows Server clustering and transaction database replication
- SQL Server DB Data modelling
- Database programming (Stored Proc , Functions , triggers , etc)
- SSIS, Azure Function, Azure Data Factory
- Exposer in Graph Database
- Azure Functions
- SQL Server
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with CGI career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.