Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Test Automation Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology that develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products.
In the latest job announcement, Cisco announces job vacancies for Test Automation Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Cisco Bangalore Test Automation Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java(TestNG/JUnit) can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Test Automation Engineer.
Job Code: 1384223.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You are an Engineer passionate about quality, automation and has excellent problem-solving abilities.
- You should have good technical experience in developing Test frameworks, tools, Strategy, Plans, Cases and Automate using Java/Scripting languages.
- Must have played the SDET role with innovation in focus, provide architectural and technical leadership on developing test automation frameworks & tools.
- Should have experience working on highly scalable, distributed applications, products, and services.
- Must be a critical problem solver with meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven experience of more than 5+ Years in strong programming, development & debugging skills with Java
- Experience in building automated testing frameworks, test tools, automated test suites, Java (TestNG/JUnit) and Linux.
- Testing and automation of Micro Services based on Service Oriented Architectures (REST) APIs.
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills.
- Experience in working in an Agile environment.
- Exposure to Dockers, Kubernetes or Bigdata technologies is an added advantage
- Good understanding of CI/CD and DevOps concepts is helpful.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cisco career portal and login in to apply.