Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd Chennai Application Developer-Java/J2EE Posts | Graduate/PG | Apply Now
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology that develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products.
In the latest job announcement, Cisco India announces job vacancies for Application Developer-Java/J2EE posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Cisco Chennai Application Developer-Java/J2EE 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java and J2EE, GWT can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Application Developer-Java/J2EE.
Job Code: 1288209.
Education Qualification: Graduate/PG.
Experience Level: 5 to 9 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, develop, and deploy BroadWorks features and solutions.
- Collaborate with other teams to help design and deliver features and solutions.
- Fix and resolve difficult and complex issues.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Balance multiple priorities.
- Lead and mentor junior members of the team.
Who You Are:
- A Smart, Curious, Challenge-seeking Software Engineer
- Willing to jump in, learn and contribute in an internationally distributed team of awesome engineers
- 5-9 years of work experience in software development
- Solid understanding in Java and J2EE, GWT
- Strong database skills.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- security standards, Secure coding practices, Coding convention
- Experience in developing robust and scalable software solutions
- Experience working in an Agile / Scrum environment
- Documentation and presentation skills