Citrix India Pvt Ltd Bangalore Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Citrix Systems, Inc. is an American multinational software company that provides server, application and desktop virtualization, networking, software as a service, and cloud computing technologies.
In the latest job announcement, Citrix careers India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: R29488.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- You will be working on Citrix Workspace App, Web team-leading technical initiatives and delivering product value to our 2M+ user installs
- You will be working on modernizing Web applications writing cross-platform code using latest technologies.
- Embrace agile development methodologies (SAFE, Scrum etc.).
- Strong self-motivated and be able to work in a team environment with limited supervision.
- Develop, unit-test, performance-test, debug, troubleshoot, maintain software features for our products and services, existing or new.
- You will be responsible for planning, prioritizing, organizing and performing technical work within assignment.
- Engage in continuous learning, both on the job and through available technical training, to develop knowledge and skills
Skills, Experience & Qualification needed:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or related field with a minimum of 3+ years hands-on dev experience.
- Strong knowledge of data structure and algorithm and basic networking fundamentals.
- Proficiency in C/C++/Java
- Proficient in Browser technologies/WASM/PWA.
- Exposure to Chrome OS and ChromeApps is Nice to Have
- Experience writing unit tests and automation tests with Jasmine/Jest/Python/Selenium or similar testing framework
- Experience with cloud platforms such as AWS, Azure, experience in cloud environment development, back-end systems, distributed computing skills on developing applications for scale, security and reliability is a plus.
- Excellent communication & articulation skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Citrix career portal and login in to apply.