Salesforce Hyderabad Java Backend Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce careers India announces job vacancies for Java Backend Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Salesforce Hyderabad Hiring Java Backend Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java/J2EE, Groovy/NodeJS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Backend Developer.
Job Code: JR102085.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- 4+ years of professional software development experience with a solid Java Backend development experience
- Proven track record of owning a product and taking responsibility for deliverables.
- Ability to quickly learn and evaluate new technologies and work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Well versed with the programming languages Java/J2EE, Groovy/NodeJS and Design patterns
- Agile/Scrum/Lean development methodology experience
- Working knowledge of continuous integration (Git) and continuous deployment (Jenkins, Gradle, Heroku pipeline, CircleCI, or equivalent)
- Experienced with TDD and BDD
- Ability to contribute individually and guide junior team members.
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud platforms
- Familiar with CI/CD, Jenkins and AWS
- Salesforce skills (for example, force.com, Apex, Lightning components, Heroku etc)
- Knowledge on Docker and Kubernetes will be considered as an add-on
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Salesforce career portal and login in to apply.