Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Bangalore Cloud AWS Resource Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant announces job vacancies for Cloud AWS Resource posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Cognizant Bangalore Cloud AWS Resource 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS services, DevOps tools can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud AWS Resource.
Job Code: 000469415410.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Excellent working experience of AWS Services, Compute, Relational and NoSQL Databases, Caching, Object and Block Storage, Scaling, Load Balancing, CDNs, Networking etc.
- Should have strong hands-on experience AWS services- EC2, S3, VPC, AMQ , SSM, RDS, Lambda, IAM, Auto Scaling, EFS, EBS, ELB.ECS, EKS
- Experience of hosting web applications across a wide variety of Webserver and Database technologies.
- Manage and oversee the technical changes, maintenances and migrations of customers solutions.
- Automate solutions for repeatable tasks using IaC (CloudFormation/Terraform) methodology and DevOps (AWS DevOps tools/ Third party) toolsets
- Automate the Infra and business application using Configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Python etc.
- Monitoring tools such as AWS CloudWatch, third party monitoring tools - App dynamics, Zenoss, Grafana, Data dog
- Strong knowledge of Migration tools like Cloud Endure or Similar.
- Ability to collaborate with and manage diverse cross functional teams for successful customer outcomes.
- Operating System Knowledge (Microsoft Windows and Linux Distributions).
- Drive the adoption of Cloud technologies for the benefit of the customer.
- Pro-actively seek opportunities to improve customer s solution architecture and operation.
- Ensure appropriate technical documentation is in place for customer solutions.
- Provide strategic and operational guidance that will allow customers to continually optimize their Cloud environments to achieve their
- Should have experience in managing Cloud server infrastructures effectively plan, install, configure and optimize the cloud infrastructure to consistently achieve high availability and performance.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cognizant career portal and login in to apply.