Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Bangalore Tech Specialist Posts | B.Sc/B.Com/B.E | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant careers India announces job vacancies for Tech Specialist posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Cognizant Bangalore Hiring Tech Specialist 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, AWS Cloud can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Tech Specialist.
Job Code: 00044631981.
Education Qualification: B.Sc/B.Com/B.E.
Experience Level: 5 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Understand and articulate complex problems related to the specific technology.
- Provide business development support by assisting in RFP/ RFI response drafting, presentations, collateral creation and formulating recommendations Support presales and create marketing collateral such case studies and capability deck.
- Capture and present project’s capabilities to prospective clients in a way that highlights the unique selling proposition of Cognizant solutions.
- Interface with community network to retain technology competitiveness.
- Work with the client team to address escalations.
- Implement change requests and engineering tasks.
- Lead the technical discussions in customer governance calls.
- Interact with the user/customer/first-level management.
- Handle specific technologies within projects.
- Contribute to HLD, LLD, Implementation and test plans.
- Participate in technical audits.
- Identify opportunities for automation, standardization and stabilization of the environment.
- Understand the technical requirements and translate into design.
- Lead TIP initiatives and coordinate with CoE for the implementation of the same.
- Prepare/update/review run books/SOP/knowledge articles on specific technology areas.
- Plan Prepare and execute change process and change implementation and standardize the change process.
Contribution to reducing COD by performing the following:
- Identifying and driving the CSI and automation initiatives.
- Prepare templates, checklist and guidelines on Due diligence, Transitions and KT.
- Enabling the L1/L2 team members to enhance their skill sets.
- Deliver technology training through Academy and/or within project group for technologies/ tools.
- Participate in recruitment and act as a buddy to new hires.
- Proactively support team building and onboarding efforts via mentoring contributions.
- Contribute to knowledge management activities by creating case studies, technical artifacts, and reference architectures related to your technical domain.
- AWS Cloud
- Good To Have Skills
- AWS Public Cloud Admin
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cognizant career portal and login in to apply.