Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Chennai Associate Posts | Science/Engineering Graduate | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant announces job vacancies for Associate posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Cognizant Chennai Associate 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Analytics, Data Science can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
**Check All Cognizant Openings**
Job Designation: Associate.
Job Code: 00051461954.
Education Qualification: Science/Engineering Graduate.
Experience Level: 6 to 10 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
Understand interpret and clarify functional requirements as well as technical requirements and requirement standards for the project.
Design and Analysis:
- Study assigned functional specifications,analyze and identify impact of specifications,raise queries and seek resolution from different stakeholders.
- Provide required support to develop the proof of concept.
- Develop coding (business layer coding interface development service development creation of stored procedures etc) as required in the project.
- Raise clarifications,issues,concerns regarding work output to the lead on time.
- seek review from peer,Senior Developer periodically,rework on the code based on code review,defects raised in unit testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- participate in code peer review as required,Highlight any potential risks to the Leads and seek inputs to resolve issues identified, support integration of components as required.
- Update traceability matrix for the work package developed, provide support on process audit activities.
- Adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20 awareness of Quality Management System),follow the SCM policies set for project.
- Write unit test cases for the specific unit.
- seek review from peer,Senior Developer for the test cases written.
- Execute the test cases.
- Capture and fix defects as and when found and retest the areas during testing and warranty phase.
- Review work to ensure adherence to SCM policies set for project.
- Follow up on integration of the component developed with the application.
- Understand and execute automation tools for testing.
- Rework on the code based on review comments from code review,defects raised in unit testing peer testing SIT UAT testing or any other relevant testing phases.
- Process Improvements and Adherence.
- Provide ideas for process optimization or value adds that can be provided and share them with the relevant stakeholders,adhere to process and tools (usage of cognizant 20 awareness of Quality Management System IDE etc).
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets user manual online help document installation manual,scripts,contribute,search,reuse all types of assets from repository.
Must Have Skills:
- Data Science
- Analytics & Insights
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cognizant career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.