Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Hyderabad Associate Posts | Science/Engineering Graduate | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the worlds leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant careers India announces job vacancies for Associate posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Cognizant Hyderabad Hiring Associate 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in LS Regulatory, PL/SQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Associate.
Job Code: 00045422981.
Education Qualification: Science/Engineering Graduate.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Project Management: Provide inputs for estimation, impact analysis in their area of work.
- Report time, effort and status accurately.
- Participate in periodic internal review meetings.
- Report status regularly to the Senior Product Specialist / Product Consultant.
Design and Implementation:
- Create detailed design documents/technical specifications, for select projects.
- Create efficient and quality code based on given specifications.
- Follow product standards, quality assurance norms and guidelines.
- Conduct peer reviews during coding and testing.
- Log peer review defects in the appropriate tool.
- Provide support to the Senior Product Specialist in defect analysis and resolution.
- Participate in deployment activities like reviewing all deliverables as per the delivery checklist, preparing/reviewing deployment documents and mock testing all deliverables.
- Develop reusable components.
- Create product-based KT document, for the customer.
- Create unit test cases and perform unit testing.
- Share the test documents with the customer for review, when required.
- Provide training in areas of specialization to the Product Analyst.
- Contribute towards updating knowledge assets.
- LS Regulatory
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cognizant career portal and login in to apply.