Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Hyderabad Senior Associate Posts | B.Sc/M.Sc/B.E/MCA | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Associate posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Cognizant Hyderabad Hiring Senior Associate 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Salesforce Customization, Salesforce Integration can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Associate.
Job Code: 00044268571.
Education Qualification: B.Sc/M.Sc/B.E/MCA.
Experience Level: 6 to 9 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Responsible for liaising between project teams across locations and the Customer.
- Participate and provide inputs for release planning.
- Act as the Cognizant Delivery team point of contact for the portfolio.
- Support Service Management/process-related activities performed by the SMO with relevant delivery data.
- Responsible for end-to-end services for the application cluster/portfolio being managed.
- Coordinate with onsite and offshore teams as necessary during project delivery, including daily connect calls.
- Ensure adherence to SOW requirements including client security and compliance needs.
- Follow up with internal and external stakeholders (Customer and Vendor liaison) to progress tickets to resolution.
- Ensure adherence to defined processes (like creating problem records, performing timely RCA's, creating knowledge articles, maintaining application documentation etc).
- Prepare performance dash boards & management reports.
- Ensure schedule adherence for release requests and notify stakeholders in case of deviations.
- Conduct periodic data analysis, perform RCA for any targets missed and customer escalations.
- Report the findings to the Service Manager.
- Implement all Corrective and Preventive actions.
- Deploy process as defined in the process handbook.
- Prepare release notes and ensure application documents are updated to reflect the changes made.
- Ensure complete KT to support teams before any production release.
- Coach the delivery team.
- Continually assess skill level and provide intervention assistance.
- provide inputs for learning plans.
- Conduct regular meetings with the project teams and address their issues/concerns.
- Accountable to manage the workload of the team.
- Provide inputs for appraisal rating, promotion recommendations and rewards and recognition.
- Evaluate candidates during lateral hiring process.
Contribution to Org Initiatives:
- Adhere to Organization policies and procedures.
- Participate in Customer round table discussions/floor visits and share project experience.
- Share best practices with the Organization and leverage Organization assets for the benefit of the project.
- Business Development and Customer Relationship Management:
- Report performance dashboards on a periodic basis to the customer stakeholders.
- Engages with Customer and drive status report meetings.
- Jointly work with the customer to prioritize improvement opportunities.
- Manage all Customer requests through effective queue management (prioritization of demand).
- Identify and assess service improvement opportunities.
- Plan resource rotation to comply with Organization / Business Unit recommended Pyramid and Span.
- Coordinate shift operations and logistics effectively.
- Perform task and module-level estimations and conduct reviews to ensure quality of deliverables.
- Provide inputs for resource-level projections (like leave plans, additional resource requirements etc).
- Implementation of planned Service Improvement initiatives.
- Participate and provide inputs for all audits.
- Salesforce Customization
- Salesforce Integration
- Salesforce Configuration
Good To Have Skills:
- Salesforce Campaign
- Salesforce Exact Target
- Salesforce Analytics & Report
- ANSI SQL
- Core Java
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cognizant career portal and login in to apply.