Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd Pune Database Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
Cognizant Technology Solutions India Ltd is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses.
In the latest job announcement, Cognizant announces job vacancies for Database Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Cognizant Pune Database Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SQL, Microsoft SSIS, and Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Database Engineer.
Job Code: 00050485591.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
Product Vision Strategy and Roadmap:
- Participate in product envisioning discussions and provide inputs from development perspective which will help in shaping up overall product strategy.
- Understand critical / complex product requirements (functional and non functional).
- Create a low level design document (which captures class level diagram and attributes mapped to the class and sequence diagram) based on the understanding of high level design.
- Seek review inputs from the architect and incorporate the same.
Product Design and Development:
- Create POCs to identify the feasibility of new technologies / products and share the findings with the architecture team.
- Provides strategic technical direction for product research design analysis testing process improvement and complex troubleshooting for critical and large projects.
- Build optimized modules in terms of performance without affecting functionality.
- Under the guidance of Architects create high level software design (HLSD) documents.
- Establish design standards and deliver solutions which meets product's functional and non functional requirements.
- Provide technical expertise to resolve challenging programming and design problems.
- Participate in architecture / code reviews and eliminate implementation problems early in development cycle.
- Provide technical guidance to the team to resolve complex technical issues.
- Conduct Integration testing and resolve defects/bugs during QA Testing Alpha Release Beta Release Post Release patches for complex modules.
Technology Thought Leadership:
- Participate in various conferences seminars webinars and create blogs / white papers to showcase technology thought leadership.
- Contribute with inputs to create knowledge assets user manual online help document installation scripts and installation manual and leverage the same.
- Train and mentor Associates in product development track.
Must Have Skills:
- Microsoft SSIS
- Payer Products
Good To Have Skills:
- Tableau Admin
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cognizant career portal and login in to apply.