Cyient Ltd Hyderabad AWS Cloud Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Cyient Ltd. or Infotech Enterprises provide engineering service to global markets in the segments of engineering, manufacturing, data analytics, and networks & operations.
In the latest job announcement, Cyient careers India announces job vacancies for AWS Cloud Developer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Cyient Hyderabad hiring AWS Cloud Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Cloud Service Platform AWS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: AWS Cloud Developer.
Job Code: JR-024975.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 8 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Working experience of 4-8 years on Cloud Service Platform AWS
- Experience using AWS Cloud Formation, AWS EC2, VPC, S3.
- In depth knowledge of key AWS services like VPC, Route53, EC2, Cloud Watch, S3, Lambda, Kinesis, IAM, Elastic Cache, Amazon Redshift, Kinesis, Glue, EMR, Cloud watch etc
- Relational database experience, preferably with POSTGRES, MSSQL.
- Certification on AWS architecture is desirable
- Admin level experience on Linux operating system and related OS like Ubuntu, UNIX & Windows
- Hands-on experience with DevOps technologies like Jenkins, Kubernetes, Dockers, GitHub
- Expertise in AWS to help develop advanced cloud-based & migrate existing workloads to cloud
- Experience of architecting and building solutions using AWS services
- Excellent communication skills and ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions to both large and small audiences
- Experiences in tools like SVN, Jira, and Confluence
- Experience in another additional cloud environment (Azure or Google Cloud) is an added advantage
- Hands-on development experience in a programming language (Nodejs - Backend)
- Experience with private-public cloud architectures, pros/cons, and migration considerations.
- Cloud certifications on AWS Certified Solutions Architect Professional or AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate will be good to have
Technical Role and Responsibilities:
- Proficient in designing and developing solutions on AWS/Azure cloud platforms
- Designing and developing applications and delivering at high performance
- Contribute in all phases of the application development lifecycle
- Provide sizing, capacity and cost estimation and co-develop solutions
- Analysis and development of new application features
- Deep understanding of new Cloud, DevOps, Applications & Infrastructure architecture models
- Hands-on Cloud Native Design Patterns & Services including micro-services, docker, kubernetes etc.
- Hands-on Experience in RDBMS, NoSQL and Big-data reference architectures.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Cyient career portal and login in to apply.