LTIMindtree Limited Chennai Azure Virtual Desktop Engineer Posts | BCA/MCA/B.E/B.Tech | Apply Now
LTIMindtree Limited is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company based in Mumbai. A subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro.
In the latest job announcement, LTIMindtree announces job vacancies for Azure Virtual Desktop Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under LTIMindtree Chennai Azure Virtual Desktop Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AVD technologies, IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Azure Virtual Desktop Engineer.
Job Code: 1239643.
Education Qualification: BCA/MCA/B.E/B.Tech.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As an Azure Virtual Desktop Engineer, will be responsible for installing and configuring AVD technologies including host pools, AVD images and scaling.
- Analyze system performance indicators and recommend improvement actions for Azure WVD based production configuration,
- Experience migrating virtual desktops from on-prem to cloud, Tenant to Tenant.
- Experience using FSlogix technologies for user and office 365 profiling requirement.
- Implement Azure site recovery for workload replication for BCDR requirements.
- Take accountability for applying implementing maintaining and examining the documentation of the AVD.
- Knowledge and experience of using Azure migrate and any other relevant tool for migrating the workloads
- Manage Azure Active Directory for Azure Virtual Desktop related systems
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Azure Virtual Desktop Solution
- Responsible for managing the resolution of major incidents and any escalated issues for virtual Application/desktop Delivery.
- Familiarity with Windows and Azure automation tools
- Collaborate with engineering, development, and product teams to evaluate and identify optimal solutions for the services provided
- Shown experience within the implementation, management, and support of Virtual Desktop environments.
- Strong understanding of Azure cloud services and concepts supporting IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS including networking, compute, storage, subscriptions, and security.
- Experience with IP Networking, VNet peering, Azure Firewall, and Azure Active Directory
Good Understanding on Key technologies:
- Azure VDI, Citrix VDI, VMWare VDI, Active Directory, Registry, Anti-virus products, Network, Troubleshooting and monitoring tools
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with LTIMindtree career portal and login in to apply.