IBM India Private Limited Pune Java Developer Posts | B.Tech/B.E/MCA/M.Sc | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM announces job vacancies for Java Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under IBM Pune Java Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, and Spring Boot microservice can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Developer.
Job Code: 664144BR.
Education Qualification: B.Tech/B.E/MCA/M.Sc.
Experience Level: 5 to 7 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
- Experience in software design, development and testing.
- Ability to take full ownership and deliver components or functionality.
- Leading the team to deliver project features with high quality and providing technical guidance
- The practitioner must willing to travel to client location for the Project duration: The position is for a Domestic implementation client.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- B.Tech, B.E. MCA, MSc. IT, A professional with around 5-7 years of experience in software design, development and testing.
- Experience in developing Spring Boot microservice applications.
- Experience in developing RESTFUL web services using Java.
- Experience in building fully automated platform for continuous Integration and deployment using tools like Jenkins to support CI/CD pipelines for code deployment.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Designing, Implementation and Verification of the application as per the customer requirements.
- Easily adaptable to diverse programming languages
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with IBM career portal and login in to apply.