Deloitte US GLS India Bangalore Test Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Deloitte US GLS India is a leading multinational professional service providing company.
In the latest job announcement, Deloitte announces job vacancies for Test Analyst posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Deloitte Bangalore Test Analyst 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SAP Test planning and execution can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Test Analyst.
Job Code: 50283.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- SAP Test Lead
- Candidate should have hands on min 3 to 6 exp on SAP Test planning and execution.
- Working experience on Requirement Analysis, Test planning, Test Case Design, Executing functional and Integration cases and Defect reporting.
- Well experience in Testing cycles (SIT and UAT) and good stakeholder management skills.
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills, Good experience in agile/Waterfall methodology
- Should be proactive and fast learner, self-driven
- Should go that extra mile in learning new tools and applications.
- Implement QA strategies for SAP programs
- Create test plan and -procedures
- Coordinate and manage test cycles.
- Quality assurance review to ensure test coverage and test case execution is based on the adopted functionality.
- Prepare Quality Reports for Entry and Exit criteria of various test cycles and send it across to the client..
- Defect Management process by attending daily status, defect call and ensure defect status, assignment, resolution and retest is on time.
Technical skills and experience:
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, research, or a related field
- Thorough knowledge of creating test plans, co ordinating and managing test processes and testing of end user applications
- Experience in a Test Management team lead position
- Hands on expertise in testing tools like UFT, TOSCA or Worksoft
- Functional knowledge on SAP modules such as SD, MM or FICO is desirable
- Experience with working in a multi-location / international company
- Test certification like ISTQB Foundation
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible, dynamic personality who works well collaborating in a matrixed team environment
- Demonstrated experience and ability to deliver results on multiple projects in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Self-starter capable of working independently and in an unstructured environment, requiring minimal direction, executing medium to large projects following established guidelines/procedures and taking the initiative to explore and solve problems
- Desire to work collaboratively with your teammates to come up with the best solution to a problem
- Excellent relationship building skills, true team player
- Adaptable person, analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Eager to learn from everyone and everything and not afraid to fail because you understand we need to adapt to ever-changing consumer needs and super-fast tech evolvements
- Eager to share knowledge with others
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Deloitte career portal and login in to apply.