DXC Technology Bangalore Application Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology India announces job vacancies for Application Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under DXC Technology Bangalore Application Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in programming languages, operating systems, hardware, and software can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Application Developer.
Job Code: 51274964.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
Essential Job Functions:
- Codes, tests, documents and implements programs according to the specifications provided.
- Provides moderately complex to complex technical and production support to end-users.
- Participates in and conducts peer reviews as needed.
- Participates in creating unit and other test plans for assigned programming tasks.
- Provides leadership and work guidance to less experienced personnel.
- Assists with analyzing and writing program specifications.
- Assists in designing new programs of routine complexity and for basic enhancements to existing programs.
- Recommends changes to client software based on information such as client feedback, language changes and new technology.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Three or more years of programming or application development experience
- Experience working with appropriate programming languages, operating systems, hardware and software
- Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software
- Experience working with writing specifications
- Good programming skills
- Strong personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills for design, creation and testing of programs
- Good communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Basic leadership skills to guide and mentor the work of less experienced personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment