SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Support Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software a corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP India announces job vacancies for Support Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under SAP Bangalore Support Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Docker, Kubernetes cluster, Azure SQL Database can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Support Engineer.
Job Code: 262986.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As a Support Expert/Engineer your primary responsibilities will be to
- Provide operational support for SAP Customer Experience customers via phone, chat and tickets
- Monitor system availability and Independently troubleshoot, resolve, validate and document known error and recommended actions
- Resolve known errors by means of SAP Notes, Knowledge Base Articles, solved customer incidents, documentation,
- Provide timely and effective resolution to support requests based on internal and external service level agreements (SLA)
- Achieve a high level of customer satisfaction through individual case work
- Participate in weekend support activities, provide extended shift coverage when required and on call availability when required
- Reporting of errors to our SMEs and L2/L3 teams
- Participating in our Problem Management by finding ways of reducing incidents (e.g. creation of Knowledge Base Articles and notes to deflect customer tickets)
- Experience in at least one of the following areas and good knowledge for the rest:
- Azure platform fundamentals knowledge
- High availability, scalability, elasticity, agility, fault tolerance, and disaster recovery
- Experienced in usage of tools like Zabbix, Splunk, F5, Rundeck, Dynatrace.
- Application deployment and software lifecycle management
- Compute such as Virtual Machines, Virtual Machine Scale Sets, App Service Functions, Azure Container Instances (ACI) and Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS)
- Networking such as Virtual Network, Load Balancer, VPN Gateway, Application Gateway and Content Delivery Network
- Databases such as Cosmos DB, Azure SQL Database, Azure Database for MySQL, Azure Database for PostgreSQL, Azure Database Migration service
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes cluster and POD’s
- Active directory configurations and user management
- Experience with Jenkins and Git
- Storage such as Blob Storage, Disk Storage, File Storage, and Archive Storage