Oracle India Private Limited Hyderabad Senior Test Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Oracle leading American multinational computer technology corporation, that caters to software development products for the enterprise community across the globe.
In the latest job announcement, Oracle careers India announces job vacancies for Senior Test Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Oracle Hyderabad Hiring Senior Test Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Oracle Cloud, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Test Engineer.
Job Code: 131581.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Coordinate with multiple product teams in managing various certifications and testing in different releases and environments
- Work with cross-family POCs to troubleshoot and debug cross-family integration issues with products.
- Represents FIN disposition and certification sign-off centrally for FA certification.
- Timely escalation of issues that are a risk for central testing certification and sign-off.
- Work with service development, SRE, release engineering to refine the service-specific issues in the continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) flow.
- Write clear and reproducible software defect incident reports.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 5+ years of related professional experience in software development & testing across the full software life-cycle including design, implementation, testing, operations and maintenance.
- Experience with development, deployment and production support of a Cloud-based solution on Oracle Cloud, AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, and/or OpenStack.
- Experience working in a continuous integration / continuous delivery development environment.
- Proven track record of testing large scale flexible systems, with deep expertise in industry-standard automation testing tools and testing frameworks, such as Selenium, TestComplete, Cucumber, Junit, Testsigma, Tosca, QTP, OATS, etc.
- Nice to have Java programming skills and experience with other languages (e.g, Python and Go).
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- Familiar with service-oriented architecture and product development lifecycles (including Ruby, XML, Docker, messaging protocols, Web Services, and Microservices).
- Experience working in an Agile development environment, and participating as a Scrum team member.
- Demonstrated knowledge of professional software engineering best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control, build and release processes, continuous deployment, and test suite development and maintenance.
- Hands-on working experience with test processes, methodologies, tools, and technology, including unit testing and mocking, (e.g. Junits and Mockitos), functional and integration testing (e.g. Cucumber and Serenity), performance testing (e.g. Jmeter, and Gatling), and negative or chaos testing (e.g. Chaos Monkeys).
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, written and oral communication skills, with proven success in contributing in a collaborative, team-oriented environment, working with technical and non-technical peers, as well as management.
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Self–motivated and self-driven, continuously learning, and capable of working both independently and collaboratively.
- BS/MS (MS preferred) in Computer Science or a related engineering field and 5+ years of experience as a software developer
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Oracle career portal and login in to apply.