Genpact India Private Limited Bangalore Senior Associate Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Genpact India Private Limited, a leading global professional services company.
In the latest job announcement, Genpact announces job vacancies for Senior Associate posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Genpact Bangalore Senior Associate 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Spotfire/AWS Quicksight, PL/SQL, and Informatica can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Associate- Data Analyst.
Job Code: ANA008636.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Involved in digital & transformation projects in Sourcing, procurement area
- Built dashboards for tracking critical KPIs & SLAs
- A sourcing analyst who works for large, multinational corporations might be responsible for examining and identifying tariff laws and exchange rates, as well as being concerned with new strategies developed by supply chain specialists.
- Connect multiple databases which house sourcing/procurement data to build views
- Examining data regarding the cost and availability of materials and services that are needed to complete projects
- Understand supplier contracts and look for key KPIs and improve performances
- Analyst assess price materials, evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of vendors, examine and figure out how these statistics impact specific aspects of a company’s system or processes.
- Individual who is responsible for driving transformation in operational procurement activity across certain departments/product together with the duties associated with the procurement team analyst.
- Supporting & suggesting commercial negotiations to ensure that deals represent the best commercial outcome
- Analyze risk of losing money or assets by using certain sources, and determining estimates for the amount of potential loss
- Besides managing and analyzing data, analyst must also make recommendations often, and he or she must possess a sound understanding of the organization’s strategies regarding management of the supply chain, financial goals, and plans for growth and structural change in order to successfully make effective recommendations
- Work with and support the procurement team in identifying new procurements opportunities through running reports, data analysis, and engagement with important stakeholders in order to ensure that the supplier expenditure is properly managed
- Meeting and communicating with managers from different departments in order to discuss goals and come up with plans to meet the developed goals or objectives
- Staying up to date with issues in the industry and with supply chain management in general
- Working knowledge of Spotfire/AWS Quicksight, PL/SQL, Informatica
- Professionalism in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint, and E-Procurement tools
- Have good exp in sourcing and supply chain domain driving digital projects
- Hands on experience on Spotfire and Sourcing Tools
- At least, a 4-year college degree in a field such as engineering, supply chain management, and finance, and several years of professional experience
- Strategic planning and decision-making skills: Applicants are required to understand the cost base and the fundamentals of future activity, and translate this into clear sourcing plans
- Well developed and effective communication skills to effectively negotiate with managers, colleagues, and stakeholders
- Enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Particular attention to detail
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Genpact career portal and login in to apply.