Genpact India Private Limited Gurugram DevOps Cloud Consultant Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Genpact India Private Limited, a leading global professional services company.
In the latest job announcement, Genpact announces job vacancies for DevOps Cloud Consultant posts, with work location in Gurugram.
Under Genpact Gurugram DevOps Cloud Consultant 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python/Shell scripting/AWS Lambda/AWS CFT/Terraform/C# development can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Cloud Consultant.
Job Code: COR026559.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: Required.
Job Location: Gurugram.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Understanding customer/stakeholder requirements
- Implement various development, testing, automation tools for IT infrastructure automation
- Planning the activities, tasks and use cases
- Manage stakeholder updates
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps/Automation operation
- Develop, review, verify, and validate the software code developed in the project
- Troubleshoot technical issues and fixing the code bugs
- Monitor the processes and track alerts and develop/implement suitable remediation strategies
- Incidence management and root cause analysis
- Coordination and communication within the team and with customers
- Follow DevOps / Agile / Scrum practices
- Create documentation / SOP / artifacts as required for the project
- Qualifications we seek in you!
- Proficient in Python/Shell scripting / AWS Lambda /AWS CFT / Terraform / C# development
- Conducts technical research when necessary to contribute to setting cloud IAC direction and strategy
- Understanding of CICD processes
- AWS Certified DevOps Associate or Professional or AWS Certified Solution Architect Associate or Professional
- Understanding of CICD tools - Jenkins, AWS Code pipeline, AWS Code commit
- Innovative and solutions attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communications
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Genpact career portal and login in to apply.