Hitachi Consulting Software Services India Pvt. Ltd Chennai Senior Java Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Hitachi Consulting Corporation is an American international management and technology consulting firm with headquarters in Dallas, Texas.
In the latest job announcement, Hitachi announces job vacancies for Senior Java Developer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under Hitachi Chennai Senior Java Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java, TypeScript and ReactJS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Java Developer.
Job Code: R0025183.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Designing and developing a modern, enterprise-class solution that is available as Cloud (SaaS) and on-premises versions. The solution that is based on a microservice architecture with Kubernetes, Kafka and Docker technologies on board.
- Following and building best software development practices that result in the very good code quality (doing unit tests, code reviews, and knowledge sharing).
- Working in a cross-disciplinary team using the Agile development methodology.
- Sharing your knowledge and experience with other team members.
- Living Hitachi Energy’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
- At least 5 years of experience in Java development.
- Strong understanding of the service-oriented software and large scale distributed systems.
- the Object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD).
- the Unit testing techniques and frameworks.
- An agile development environment.
Good understanding of the SOLID principles.
Technical knowledge of cloud-based systems (infrastructure, platform types, and software as a service principles) is considered as an advantage.
Knowledge of TypeScript and ReactJS, experience with the microservice architecture or Azure technologies are considered as an advantage.
Very good written and spoken communication in English.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Hitachi career portal and login in to apply.