Honeywell Bangalore Data Scientist II Posts | Engineering | Apply Now
Honeywell is a leading US-based MNC company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products related to engineering services and aerospace segments.
In the latest job announcement, Honeywell announces job vacancies for Data Scientist II posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Honeywell Bangalore Data Scientist II 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, R programming, Hadoop, PySpark, Hive, SQL, NiFi, Airflow, etc, can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Data Scientist II.
Job Code: 234048.
Education Qualification: Engineering.
Experience Level: 2 to 4 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, Data Science or Engineering fields.
- 4+ years of IT experience in data scientist/software development for large corporate/organizations.
- 2+ years of experience in building and deploying Machine Learning solutions using various supervised/unsupervised ML algorithms such as Linear/Logistic Regression, Support Vector Machines, (Deep) Neural Networks, Random Forest, etc.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with Python and/or R programming and statistical packages, and ML libraries such as scikit-learn, Keras, TensorFlow, PyTorch, MXNet, etc, and/or natural language processing using NLTK, spaCy, Gensim, etc.
- 2+ years of experience in building IT use cases/solutions especially around AI/ML cognitive services, based on Cloud infrastructure and services such as AWS and/or Azure cloud platforms.
- Excellent understanding of Machine Learning techniques and proficiency in feature analysis, algorithm selection and model hyperparameter tuning.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Data Science, or Engineering fields.
- Work experience/education in data science, data engineering, and analytics.
- Project experience with NLP/NLG, AI Conversational Agent (Chatbot), OCR.
- Experience with Domino Data Lab, Hadoop, PySpark, Hive, SQL, NiFi, Airflow, etc.
- Development experience in RPA Tools & Platform & Implementations: Examples - UiPath, Automation Anywhere, and other leading RPA platform vendors.
- 1+ years’ experience in Web Service/Restful API Integration.
- Experience in ERP platform integration, preferably with SAP.
- Working Experience in an Agile/Scrum/Scaled Agile and DevOps based team environment.
- Certifications AI / ML and Cloud platforms.
- Great communication skills.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.