IBM India Private Limited Bangalore Microsoft Cloud Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM India announces job vacancies for Microsoft Cloud posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under IBM Bangalore Microsoft Cloud 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Cloud, .NET programming, MySQL can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Application Developer: Microsoft Cloud.
Job Code: 364458BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design and Develop high performance, scalable and secure cloud native application with .NET and Microsoft Azure PAAS Services.
- You need to implement Domain Driven Design, Micro-services, APIs and Web Apps
- Use Cloud design standard methodologies and patterns such as CQRS, Event Sourcing, Valet Key, etc to build highly scalable solutions.
- You will demonstrate Azure storage and messaging services such as Service Bus Topics, Event Hubs, Azure Blob and Table Storage, Azure SQL and Cosmos DB
- Integrate Identity management and modern authentication and authorization protocols such as OIDC, OAuth 2.0 using Azure Active Directory, Azure AD B2C.
- Implement Serverless Functions and Logic Apps for event driven processes and integrations.
- Use Azure API Management as an API Gateway and perform
- You will oversee with team leader during generation of technical specification.
- You will create and maintenance of programmer documentation.
- If necessary, participate in the deployment of software into the test and development environment.
- Apply standard methodologies, and software architecture guidelines
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Azure Development using Cloud and .NET programming (Asp.net, C# Developer)
- Relevant experience in web development .NET Core, ASP .NET , Entity Framework and Azure Web Apps.
- Relevant experience in web development Nodejs, MEAN Stack and AngularJS/ React.
- Good understanding of relational data modelling concepts and comfortable with SQL databases - specifically MSSQLServer or MySQL.
- Ability to work with clients and key stakeholders to ensure requirements are met ¢Strong problem solving and debugging skills.
- Passion to work in an start-up environment and readiness to dabble with challenging technologies.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Exposure to search solutions like Elasticsearch and Solr will be an advantage.
- Exposure to enterprise development environments - both on premise and Azure cloud services. ¢Exposure or readiness to learn
- Full cycle experience
- Validated expertise in the application of standard software development principles
- Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
- Ability to lead change and demonstrate good time management with an ability to work on tight delivery deadlines
- Validated social skills while supplying to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
- Ability to handle & respond to technical queries/requests from team members and customers
How to apply:
- An interested and qualified person has to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the IBM company career portal and login to apply.