IBM India Private Limited Bangalore Python Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM India announces job vacancies for Python Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under IBM Bangalore Python Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having the required skills in Python can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Python Developer.
Job Code: 373984BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Work on strategic deliverables to improve Access Hub platform:
- Implement new tool functionalities that support changing business requirements
- Develop functions that automate provisioning and access management primary/secondary controls
- Develop functions that help improve user experience
- Work on the implementation of Risk Based Access Control model
- Help Architects and Product Owner to achieve iteration objectives
- Provide technical feedback and support to Iteration Manager
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Python.
- Require Strong knowledge in Python with application/package/module development, tuning, and debugging.
- Good Knowledge of Python Identifiers, Reserved Words, Basic Operators, Variable Types, User defined exception handling and their usage.
- Expert in Python, with knowledge of at least one Python web framework such as Flask, etc.
- Proven Knowledge of Python Dictionary and default modules those are included in python (String, Date Time, Numbers other required functions usage.)
- Knowledgeable in Docker container deployment tools, such as docker-compose, Kubernetes, OpenShift etc.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git.
- Good understanding of OOPS concept and Design Patterns, DB2 skills would be plus.
- Working knowledge in Agile project, eager to learn & utilize new technologies, concepts, and procedures as appropriate to project requirements.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Technical (leadership) experience in Identity / Access Governance
- Experience with Enterprise Solution Design/Integration is a plus.
- Knowledge of RACF platform is a plus.
- Knowledge of Mobile Security is a plus
- Hands on experience with Java based technologies, Microservices, Containerization, CI/CD (Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery
- Knowledge of Spring, Groovy and Grails preferred Experience in increasing levels of responsibility managing applications development, solution design and delivery, and process improvement.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to effectively interact with other teams across the organization.
- Ability to work effectively and achieve results across functional areas in a work environment with a high rate of change
- Extensive hands-on experience building and managing the development of complex, large scale enterprise applications and products with resilience and reliability.
- Strong written, verbal communications, presentation skills, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills.
How to apply:
- An interested and qualified person has to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the IBM company career portal and login in to apply.