IBM India Private Limited Bangalore DevOps Automation Engineer Posts | Bachelor's Degree | Apply Now
IBM is an American multinational technology company that manufactures and markets computer hardware, middleware, and software, and provides hosting and consulting services.
In the latest job announcement, IBM India announces job vacancies for DevOps Automation Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under IBM Bangalore DevOps Automation Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Shell scripting can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Automation Engineer.
Job Code: 351588BR.
Education Qualification: Bachelor's Degree.
Experience Level: 4+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Implement next-generation CI System and automation solutions, and Manage the release cycle.
- Drive CICD roadmap with focus on business impact.
- Collaborate continuously with the product development teams to implement CICD pipeline
- Perform analysis of the current practices and design and implement best practices and emerging concepts in CI landscape.
- Strong automation skills (tool agnostic) and the ability to drive initiatives to automate processes
- Effective cross-functional leadership skills: working with engineering and operational teams to ensure systems are secure, scalable, and reliable.
- Configuration management solutions to meet the needs of application deployment and management
- Ability to review deployment and operational environments, i.e., execute initiatives to reduce failure, troubleshoot issues across the entire infrastructure stack, expand monitoring capabilities, and manage technical operations
Required Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Minimum of 4+ Years of proven development and/or DevOps experience deploying and maintaining global multi-tiered infrastructure and web applications
- Worked on creating and using REST APIs of Jenkins to create pipelines on hybrid environments
- Knowledge on creating and maintaining the Kubernetes environments and containers (Docker)
- Comfortable in Python and Ansible for scripting
- Experience in working with JIRA workflows and sonarqube
- Good knowledge in GIT and strong operational experience in Linux/Unix environment and scripting languages: Shell scripting
- Working experience with Artifact Management systems like JFrog Artifactory or others
- knowledge about tools like Prometheus or others
- Validated knowledge about microservices architecture patterns
- Prior experience on Operation activity for the infrastructure management
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise:
- Willingness to work in any shifts
- You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
- Ambitious individuals who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
- An intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
How to apply:
- An interested and qualified person has to apply through online mode, by initially registering with the IBM company career portal and login in to apply.