Indian Institute Of Technology (Indian School Of Mines) Dhanbad Teaching Posts | Graduation | Apply Now
Indian Institute Of Technology (Indian School Of Mines) Dhanbad, MHRD, Govt. of India.
In the latest job notification, IIT (ISM) Dhanbad announces job vacancy for teaching posts on contract basis for Sanskar Creche IIT (ISM), Campus, Dhanbad.
Under IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Teaching Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Graduation is required to apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for a further selection process.
The selected candidate recruited for a period of 11 months, with salary pay of Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 12,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 16-04-2019.
Eligibility Criteria For IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Teaching Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 2.
Name of the post:
Teacher-in-Charge (purely on Contract) – 1
Assistant Teacher (purely on Contract) – 1
Should complete Graduation from recognized University/Institute.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon https://www.iitism.ac.in/index.php/notice.
- Select relevant job notification “Empanelment of Service Law Expert in IIT(ISM), Dhanbad (Revised)”.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Chairperson, Sanskar Creche Deptt. of Petroleum Engineering P.O. IIT (ISM) Dist: Dhanbad – 826 004 (Jharkhand)”.
Last date for submission of application: by 16.04.2019.