Infosys Limited Bangalore DevOps Consultant Posts | B.E/B.Tech/M.S/M.Tech/MCA/M.E | Apply Now
Infosys Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides business consulting, information technology, and outsourcing services.
In the latest job announcement, Infosys careers India announces job vacancies for DevOps Consultant posts, with a work location in Bangalore.
Under Infosys Bangalore Hiring DevOps Consultant 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in DevOps can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Consultant.
Job Code: INFSYS-External-105930.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.S/M.Tech/MCA/M.E.
Experience Level: 2 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As part of the Infosys consulting team, your primary role would be to actively aid the consulting team in different phases of the project including problem definition, effort estimation, diagnosis, solution generation and design and deployment
- You will explore the alternatives to the recommended solutions based on research that includes literature surveys, information available in public domains, vendor evaluation information, etc. and build POCs
- You will create requirement specifications from the business needs, define the to-be-processes and detailed functional designs based on requirements.
- You will support configuring solution requirements on the products; understand if any issues, diagnose the root cause of such issues, seek clarifications, and then identify and shortlist solution alternatives
- You will also contribute to unit-level and organizational initiatives with the objective of providing high-quality value adding solutions to customers.
- Good knowledge on software configuration management systems
- Strong business acumen, strategy and cross-industry thought leadership
- Awareness of latest technologies and Industry trends
- Logical thinking and problem-solving skills along with an ability to collaborate
- Two or three industry domain knowledge
- Understanding of the financial processes for various types of projects and the various pricing models available
- Client Interfacing skills
- Knowledge of SDLC and agile methodologies
- Project and Team management
Technical and Professional Requirements:
- Code Management System – SVN / GitHub
- Build – Maven / Ant / Gradle
- Cloud - AWS
- Repository – Artifactory / Nexus
- Code Quality – SonarQube / Junit / PMD
- Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins
- Continuous Deployment – Ansible / Chef
- Containerization – Docker / Kubernetes
- Scripting - Shell Scripting / Power Shell / Python
- Operating System - Unix, Linux (Red Hat Enterprise)
- Programming language – JAVA (Atleast 1.5 year of hands-on experience)
- Test Automation – Selenium- is a plus
- Logging and Monitoring – Splunk / AppID / App Insights- is a plus
- Atlassian tool experience – is a plus
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Infosys career portal and login in to apply.