NTT DATA Chennai Cloud & DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA careers India announces job vacancies for Cloud & DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under NTT DATA Chennai Hiring Cloud & DevOps Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in AWS, Azure, DevOps, Automation can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud & DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 144383.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Collaborates on the development and testing of solutions.
- Participates in Group Code Reviews.
- Attends daily scrums and standups and reports any blockers.
- Ensures tasks are properly documented in the scrum board.
- Provides customer support when needed on Slack or during calls.
- Ensures code is properly documented.
- Participates in Project Kick-off Calls and Solutions-Delivery Handoff Meetings.
- Engages in continuous learning to ensure knowledge of the latest DevOps Technologies and Cloud Provider updates.
- Mentors new DevOps Engineers on the project team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Associate level certification in AWS or Azure.
- Minimum of three years experience in DevOps and Automation.
- In-depth understanding and experience working with Cloud Platforms.
- Strong understanding and experience with version control systems, especially Git.
- Experience with CI/CD process such as Jenkins
- Experienced in container orchestration tools such as ECS, Kubernetes and Docker Swarm.
- Experience with one or more of the following Configuration Management Tools: Ansible, Chef, Salt, Puppet.
- Experience with relational (SQL) or non-relational (NoSQL) databases
- Understand and follow clean design clean code principles.
- Adept at coding and scripting, with a strong grasp of automation tools.
- Skillful in process re-engineering and comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Experienced in networking and VPN configuration on various cloud platforms.
- Previous experience working on UNIX/Linux administration
- Windows automation such as Powershell
- Experience with serverless application deployments.
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code, including AWS Cloudformation and Hashicorp Terraform
- Experience with Secret Management Tools including Hashicorp Vault and AWS Parameter Store
- Professional level certification in AWS or Azure (or agreement to obtain within 6 months post-hire)
- Experience with building enterprise security and compliance strategy for cloud adoption.
- Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders.
- Good interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Advanced problem-solving and task break-down ability.
- Able to focus on business outcomes and the needs of the customer.
- Exhibits an agile and lean mindset and has worked with agile frameworks so that they can practice those concepts in a project at the same time model the agile mindset.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.