ITC Infotech Bangalore SQL Developer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/MCA | Apply Now
ITC Infotech is a specialized global full service IT consulting & outsourcing solutions provider.
In the latest job announcement, ITC Infotech announces job vacancies for SQL Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under ITC Infotech Bangalore SQL Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Oracle 12C ,18C and 19C Database can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: SQL Developer.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/MCA.
Experience Level: 3 to 10 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Should be able to write Complex Queries – Must Have
- Knowledge of Oracle 12C ,18C and 19C Database
- Knowledge of ATP and ADW database
- Implement appropriate indexes for performance improvement.
- Implement optimal backup and recovery.
- Understand and optimize query performance.
- Create and publish database health checks to monitoring systems for the following:
- Identify slow queries
- Replication lags
- Node failures
- Index usage patterns
- CPU usage
- Memory usage
- Number of connections
- Any other relevant params
- Evaluate, plan and perform the DB upgrades.
- Maintenance during release/outage etc.
- Implementing best practices for backups, replication, and health checks.
- Database hardening implement best practices.
- Design and implement DR plans & HA solutions and recommendations.
- Work closely with the application team to understand what changes are coming in a build/patch/hotfix, do an impact analysis, fine-tune the queries if any.
- Automate the process of deploying DB changes so that we can support this for a new build/patch/hotfix.
- Act as an application DB during the design process.
- Installation and setup stand alone, multi node cluster and sharded cluster, resync replica set member, reconfigure existing replica set.
- Version upgradation and patching.
- User role and access management.
- Query profiling, performance diagnostic, slow query identification and optimization, implementation data archiving and purging policy,
- Strong scripting experience - Unix/Shell Scripting/ Python
- Technical knowledge of Linux & Windows-based platforms
- Strong analytical and problem-solving
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with ITC Infotech career portal and login in to apply.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.