Malabar Cancer Center Senior Residents Posts | Diploma/PG | Apply Now
Malabar Cancer Center, An autonomous center under Govt. of Kerala.
In the latest job notification, Malabar Cancer Center Thalassery announces job vacancies for Sr Resident posts to fill positions in various departments on a temporary basis, in reference to No. 4040/SENIOR RESIDENCY/2019/MCC.
Under Malabar Cancer Center Senior Residents Recruitment 2019, candidates completed Diploma/PG in relevant subjects can apply.
Shortlisted applicants will be called for Interview.
The selected candidate will be recruited for a period of one year, with salary pay of Rs. 62,000 per month.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through offline mode by 07/09/2019.
Eligibility Criteria For Malabar Cancer Center SR Posts:
No. Of Vacancies: 13.
Name of the post: Senior Residents.
Department: Surgical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Imageology, Medical Oncology & Hematology, Anesthesiology and pathology.
Should complete Diploma/PG from recognized university/institute.
On the basis of Interview.
Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs 1000 through DD.
Steps to apply:
- A Candidate has to logon http://www.mcc.kerala.gov.in/index.php/career.
- Select relevant job notification.
- Read complete job details.
- Fill the application form in prescribed format through offline mode.
- And send details to “The Director, Malabar Cancer Centre, Moozhikkara PO, Thalassery, Kannur District, Kerala-670103”.
Last date for submission of application: on or before 4.30PM, 07.09.2019.