Micro Focus India Private Limited Bangalore C, Linux Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Micro Focus India Private Limited, United Kingdom-based leading multinational software and information Technology Company, offers products and services DevOps, IT Operations, Cloud, Security, Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics and others.
In the latest job announcement, Micro Focus India announces job vacancies for C, Linux Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Micro Focus Bangalore C, Linux Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C programming, Linux can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: C, Linux Developer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 7 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Designs limited enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compilers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on specific objectives and established project guidelines.
- Executes and writes portions of testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs issues with code and suggests changes or improvements.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective and high-quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with internal and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Ability to grasp new concepts and technology quickly and handle priorities in the areas of responsibility.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong C programming skills
- Strong user level system programming background (Multi-threading, IPC, Network communication, Operating System interactions, protocol development, etc)
- Excellent debugging skills
- Experience in Identity and file access protocols (LDAP, Kerberos, RPC and SMB) is preferred.
- Using software systems design tools and languages.
- Ability to apply analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Designing software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Software systems testing methodology, including the execution of test plans, debugging and testing scripts and tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate design proposals and negotiate options.
Subscribe for Job Alerts
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from jobalertshub.com.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Your subscription was successful! Within a few minutes, kindly check the mail in your mailbox and confirm your subscription. If you can't see the mail in your mailbox, please check your spam folder and click on not spam to receive mails into inbox.