Micro Focus Bangalore Senior Java Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Micro Focus India Private Limited, United Kingdom-based leading multinational software and information Technology Company, offers products and services DevOps, IT Operations, Cloud, Security, Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics and others.
In the latest job announcement, Micro Focus India announces job vacancies for Senior Java Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Micro Focus Bangalore Senior Java Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Core Java, Cloud technologies can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Senior Java Developer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 9 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Translate business requirements using complex methods/models to determine appropriate system solutions
- Identifying issues and proposing solutions
- Research, identify, test, certify, and select technology required for solution delivery
- Reviewing requirements and authoring / reviewing design documents
- Research, debug and resolve customer issues
- Providing input for product documentation
- Experienced in programming (preferably in Server-side) using Core Java (for ex: Java collections, Threading, Garbage collections etc.)
- Very good understanding of how java works and JVM internals
- Experience with Cloud technologies
- Experience developing As-A-Service capabilities
- Good understanding of XML, XSLT, XPATH
- Very good troubleshooting skills
- Ability to analyze core dumps and profile code for memory leaks.
- Exposure to Objected oriented programming
- Strong analytical and problem resolution skills
- Experience with SOAP, REST services
- DevOps Exposure - Containerization / Virtualization
- Exposure to SOA or DB technology
- Experience with iOS / Android programming
- Experience in programming using C++
- Troubleshooting and debugging skills on Windows. Knowledge of windows debugging tool like windbg, GFlags, ProcDump etc.
- HTTP concepts
- Experience with communication protocols such as LDAP, TCP/IP is desirable
- Exposure to different technologies like messaging, databases and directory services
- UML knowledge