DXC Technology Chennai Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
DXC Technology is a leading technology company that provides information technology and consulting services to businesses and governments.
In the latest job announcement, DXC Technology announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Chennai.
Under DXC Technology Chennai Software Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in design, creation and testing of software can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: 51418690.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Chennai.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Performs systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions.
- Designs and develops compilers, assemblers, utility programs and operating systems to meet client business needs.
- Provides input for documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Participates in designing, developing, troubleshooting and analyzing software programs that operate with hardware systems.
- Assists in customizing purchased applications and assists in maintaining program libraries and manuals based on research and customer needs.
- Provides feedback and reports to management on the status and availability of software and hardware to ensure proper functioning.
- Works with customer(s) to provide hands-on first level support.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, or related field preferred
- Three or more years of experience in software engineering or operating systems programming
- Experience working with design and coding languages
- Experience working with software design principles
- Experience working with computer hardware
- Analytical and problem solving skills for design, creation and testing of software
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Communication skills to interact with team members and support personnel
- Ability to work in a team environment
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with DXC Technology career portal and login in to apply.