Micro Focus India Private Limited Bangalore C Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Micro Focus India Private Limited, United Kingdom-based leading multinational software and information Technology Company, offers products and services DevOps, IT Operations, Cloud, Security, Big Data, Machine Learning, & Analytics and others.
In the latest job announcement, Micro Focus India announces job vacancies for C Developer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Micro Focus India Bangalore C Developer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in analytical and problem-solving can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: C Developer.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 to 6 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of systems software, including operating systems, compliers, networking, utilities, databases, and Internet-related tools.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of the overall architecture of product or solution.
- Writes and executes complete testing plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of application; identifies and debugs, and creates solutions for issues with code and integration into the application architecture.
- Leads a project team of other software systems engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost-effective, and high-quality solutions for assigned systems portion or subsystem.
- Collaborates and communicates with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding software systems design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
- Represents the software systems engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects. Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
- Provides guidance and mentoring to less- experienced staff members.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Expertise in multiple software systems design tools and languages.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Designing software systems running on multiple platform types.
- Software systems testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging and testing scripts and tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language. Ability to effectively communicate product architectures, design proposals, and negotiate options at management levels.