Microsoft India Private Limited Bangalore Software Engineer II Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Microsoft, American-based leading technology and PC manufacturing company.
In the latest job announcement, Microsoft India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer II posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Microsoft Bangalore Software Engineer II 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in C/C++/Object Oriented programming, great debugging skills can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer II.
Job Code: 904460.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3+ years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- As a Software Engineer working in Azure Storage team, your mission will be to ensure Azure platform is performing reliably, highly available, delivering consistent IO performance, can scale on-demand, and engineered to withstand the unparalleled computing demand from the customer workloads.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related field/degree
- Working across teams to maintain and ensure the robustness of cloud infrastructure.
- Investigating, mitigating and resolving issues affecting system availability and reliability
- 3+ years of experience in developing software
- Experience working in Windows Kernel-Mode Drivers, implementation of object stores, storage is a big plus!
- Proficiency in C/C++/Object Oriented programming, great debugging skills
- Ability to learn new technology in a fast-paced environment
- High integrity, ingenuity, results-orientation, self-motivation, and resourcefulness
- Strong team player with the ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively
- Passionate about solving difficult technical challenges
How to apply:
- Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with Microsoft company career portal and login to apply.