Mphasis Limited Bangalore Automation Test Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), and Infrastructure services globally.
In the latest job announcement, Mphasis Limited announces job vacancies for Automation Test Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under Mphasis Limited Bangalore Automation Test Engineer 2020 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Java can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Automation Test Engineer.
Job Code: 192473.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 4 - 6 Years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Test Automation experience of at least 4+ years using Selenium/Java/Cucumber.
- Hands-on Experience performing cross-browser testing using Selenium Grid.
- Must have implemented the data-driven automation framework for web applications using Selenium, JAVA, Cucumber, Maven, TestNG, POM, GIT.
- Experience in automation of Mobile Native applications and Mobile web applications preferred.
- Correct implementation of TDD and BDD as per industry best practices. Conduct frequent checkpoint reviews (team internal, cross-team, customer) to make sure the team is implementing correct TDD, BDD.
- Quick Learner and Self driven leader.
- Experience on Atlassian tools like JIRA, Zephyr, Zapi, Confluence, etc.
- Strong experience with coding standards around test automation, primarily Selenium/Ruby/Cucumber.
- Experience on ATDD and BDD concepts. Working experience on the same is preferred.
- Experience with Agile projects.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience Coaching the team on Ruby, Selenium & preferably agile practices.
Mandatory Skill Set:
Techie should be experienced in Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, Java which is mandatory for this position.