Mphasis Limited Pune Full Stack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
Mphasis is a leading IT solutions provider, offering Applications, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), and Infrastructure services globally.
In the latest job announcement, Mphasis India announces job vacancies for Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under Mphasis Pune Full Stack Developer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, WCF, Entity Framework, Microservices, AWS Lambdas can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Full Stack Developer.
Job Code: 248081.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 4 years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Programming: Languages: C#.NET
- Technologies: ASP.NET Core, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, WCF, Entity Framework, Microservices, AWS Lambdas, API Gateway, S3, Cognito and AWS amplify.
- Databases: SQL Server 2008, 2012 and 2014
- Web Servers: IIS
- CI & CD Tools: VSO (Azure Devops), Octopus, AWS CloudFormation
- Experience in Loyalty and Payments domain would be added advantage
- Knowledge in Flutter would be added advantage
- Capable of analyzing requirements and develop software as per project defined software process
- Develop and peer review of LLD (Initiate/ participate in peer reviews)
- Ability to execute test plans, create test cases test data and contribute to appropriate software (including programming languages) development life cycle methodology and application of specialized business and technical knowledge.
- Resolve technical issues of projects and Explore alternate designs
- Participates as a team member and fosters teamwork by inter-group coordination within the modules of the project.
- Effectively collaborates and communicates with the stakeholders and ensure client satisfaction
- Train and coach members of project groups to ensure effective knowledge management activity.