NTT DATA Bangalore DevOps Engineer Specialist Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for DevOps Engineer Specialist posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under NTT DATA Bangalore DevOps Engineer Specialist 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Azure/AWS cloud, Windows, .Net, IIS, SQL Server can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: DevOps Engineer Specialist.
Job Code: 173031.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Design, development, and deployment of CI/CD pipelines
- Contribute to the design and improvement of our overall platform
- Document designs including architecture, monitoring, logging and access controls
- Document installation, configuration, and platform operations
- Participate in operational support, and continuous evolution of existing pipelines
- Integrate code quality, security scanning, and QA tools into pipeline
- Working with application teams to ensure smooth deployments of tools, patches and upgrades
- Mentoring and coaching team members
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Solid written and oral communication skills
- Minimum 1 year of Azure / AWS cloud experience
- 3 years of hands-on experience with DevOps tools and approaches
- Strong hands-on management, deployment and troubleshooting experience with Azure DevOps
- Infrastructure automation knowledge and experience
- Extensive Windows, .Net, IIS, SQL Server and AzureDevOps experience combined with strong shell scripting and system programming capability
- Experience with overall platform design for compliance, availability, scalability / performance, security, resiliency, recoverability
Nice to have Skills and Experience:
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes, BigIP Best and Linux
- Familiarity of code quality and testing tools such as SAST, SCA and DAST from Checkmarx and Acunetix
- Familiarity with systems monitoring, log aggregation, and dashboard solutions (e.g. AppDynamics and SecurOnix)
- Experience Hands on experience in any of the DB Automation deployment tools like RedGate, Datical etc.
- Experience with promoting a DevOps culture and introducing it to new teams.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.