NTT DATA Bangalore Testing Engineering Analyst Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 0 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA India announces job vacancies for Testing Engineering Analyst posts, with a work location in Bangalore.
Under NTT DATA Bangalore Testing Engineering Analyst 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Mobile Testing, Performance Testing can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Testing Engineering Analyst.
Job Code: 138634.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Develops test data management strategies and plans to provide right-sized, production-like, reusable and secured test data per test data requirements.
- Works closely with multiple development team and multiple test team to deliver test data that meet defined requirements for new and existing IT solutions.
- Works as a Liaison between the Environments, Testing, and Development team for test data management.
- Works with the Test Engineers to capture and review test data requirements and test data provisioning techniques and plans.
- Support tools to manage test data
- Perform test data set up based on the request coming in.
- Allocates and manages test data on all platforms using Test Data Management (TDM) tools.
- Act as a technical expert in their field, focused on the technical aspects of test data discovery, architecture, test data provisioning and maintenance.
- Design and implements tools to provide self service capabilities and remove Test Data Management from the critical path of the project
- Create and maintain a Test Data Management road map, Design & implementation of test data management tools & capabilities in collaboration with Test Data Management Governance.
- Identifies and implements optimization solutions for making the test data creation process efficient and faster.
- Maintains knowledge on current and emerging developments/trends for assigned area(s) of responsibility, assesses the impact, and collaborates with management to incorporate new trends and developments in current and future solutions.
- Serves as a resource to team members and applicable internal/external stakeholders on more complex assignments/projects for his/her assigned area(s) of responsibility
- Identify dependencies, constraints, risks and issues
- Minimum 5 years of managing testing teams
- Strong leadership and excellent communication skills
- Sound test process knowledge and expertise in testing life cycle
- Relevant domain/industry experience
- Familiarity in different development methodologies – Waterfall, Agile, etc.
- Experience in working on with database/SQL or ETL
- Exposure/Working Knowledge to Test Automation, Automation tools and frameworks
- Understanding of Mobile testing, Performance Testing
- Expertise with test data management life cycle & test data governance
- Experience with one or more TDM toolsets
- Experience with data masking/obfuscation
- Experience with data sub-setting in complex integrated environments
- Implementation of data generation tools
- Experience delivering test data management as a shared service
- Expertise with data profiling & setup of test data utilities
- Experience with definition of data management practices
- Able to handle TDM tool roll out process
- Experience in coordinating with multi-vendor teams and On-shore Off-shore teams