Cisco Systems India Pvt Ltd Pune Software Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology that develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment, and other high-technology services and products.
In the latest job announcement, Cisco India announces job vacancies for Software Engineer posts, with work location in Pune.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Software Engineer.
Job Code: 1339891.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with teams to write automation requirements, architecture, and design spec, unit test plans.
- Design, code and test in a CI/CD environment.
- Champion in unit test automation.
- You will perform a deep analysis of software features and understanding the testing needs of the feature, and what would need to be addressed in any future regressions, especially as it pertains to test case automation.
- You will need a technical oriented perspective, and must also see the requirements as needed by the customer. You must have a desire to either break or push functionality beyond what is specified.
- Assist development with any vital setup and reproduction as well as debugging in any of the non-production and production environments. This also includes the automation of customer found issues for reproduction.
- Participate in the software development work flow and seek and commit any needed code changes or code reviews within the project that assists in the maintainability, debugging, or automation of any functionality.
- Be willing to learn, adapt, and adopt new technologies as needed in the areas of hardware, software platforms, and development and test frameworks.
- Research, evaluate, and recommend tools associated with various aspects of the CI / CD workflow.
Who You Are:
- 5+ years of hands on technical experience.
- Proficiency with backend systems built using microservices, containerized infrastructure, and modern continuous delivery practices. Familiarity with Kubernetes and CI/CD tools is a must.
- Comprehensive understanding of configuring, deploying, testing, and debugging software in local and cloud-based environments such as AWS and GCP.
- Demonstrated ability to review documents and code written by rest of the team.
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to reach stretch goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science is preferred.