NTT DATA Pune React Node Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
NTT DATA Services, Texas-based leading IT service provider with offices in over 50 countries and has more than 1 lakh staff.
In the latest job announcement, NTT DATA announces job vacancies for React Node Developer posts, with work location in Pune.
Under NTT DATA Pune React Node Developer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in ReactJS, HTML5, CSS3 can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: React Node Developer.
Job Code: 155700.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2+ years.
Job Location: Pune.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Working experience with HTML5 & CSS3
- Good development experience with ES5 & ES6 & Typescript
- Understanding of OAuth2, JSON Web Token concepts.
- Understands concept of Internationalization.
- Skilled with NPM.
- Understanding of Continuous Integration process
- Should be able to develop complex UI layouts when design / wireframes are provided.
- Understanding of API integration and JSON parsing.
- Follow the best practices while developing the app and keeping everything structured and well documented.
- Ensure security guidelines are always followed while developing the app.
- Versioning tools: Git, SVN, BitBucket
- Good understanding of ReactJS with core Principals and commonly used modules (Material UI, Enzyme, React Virtualized, React DnD etc)
- Understanding of RESTful API concepts. Implementation API’s using NodeJS and common node modules as per the provided specification.
- Working with Cloud DB services Viz. MongoDB, AWS RDS ( MySQL, PostgreSQL), DynamoDB etc.
- Working with AWS SNS, SQS.
- Understanding of ReactJS Workflows (FLUX, REDUX etc.)
- Able to use linting tools and basic understanding of tools like Babel, Webpack
- Test frameworks/tools: Jest, Mocha, Chai, Jasmine & Karma, Cypress, Puppeteer
- Develop and build React Native applications with clean code.
- Should be able to use and configure external libraries for application.
- Implement UI's that match designs.
- Working with local database like SQLite / Room etc.
- Queries for SQLite.
- Understanding of Native module and usage.
- Test frameworks/tools: Jest, Detox, Jasmine & Karma, Appium
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with NTT DATA career portal and login in to apply.