Oracle India Private Limited Hyderabad Cloud DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Equivalent Degree | Apply Now
Oracle leading American multinational computer technology corporation, that caters to software development products for the enterprise community across the globe.
In the latest job announcement, Oracle India announces job vacancies for Cloud DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
Under Oracle Hyderabad Cloud DevOps Engineer 2021 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Oracle Cloud ( OCI)/ Azure/AWS or Openstack can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Cloud DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 21000CV8.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Equivalent Degree.
Experience Level: 2 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Expertise in container technologies such as Docker & Kubernetes is a must with experience in Infrastructure programing/development in Docker& Kubernetes
- Programming/scripting in BASH, Python, Ruby is required.
- Experience in Git, SVN, or similar version control tools.
- Experience working in Unix/Linux environments with good grip on unix commands.
- DevOps exposure and experience of one or more tools like Jenkins , Chef is required
- Experience/knowledge of working in Cloud technologies like Oracle Cloud ( OCI)/ Azure/AWS or Openstack is a plus.
- Experience in a range of cloud migration discovery, profiling, migration, and operations technologies and tools.
- Depth in various cloud migration patterns such as re-host, re-platform and refactor, ability to drive client discussions, develop scope and effort estimates to address the different migration patterns.
- Ability to translate workload requirements into public cloud or hybrid cloud technical architecture, incorporating Compute, Networking and Storage requirements in the architecture.
- Ability to engage in discussions, whiteboarding, impactful prototypes and convincing technical arguments.
- Awareness and knowledge of networking and latency considerations for different workloads
- Experience in understanding regulatory and enterprise security considerations and designing solutions factoring such considerations
- Broad understanding of applications and systems from Oracle, Microsoft, SAP, IBM etc.
- Experience in migrating application workloads to the cloud (added advantage if such workloads include Oracle applications such as Oracle EBS, Peoplesoft, JD Edwards or Siebel
- Strong written and verbal communications and presentation skills.
- Duties and tasks are standard with some variation; displays understanding of roles, processes and procedures. Performs moderately complex problem solving with assistance and guidance in understanding and applying company policies and processes. BS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. 2 year of software engineering or related experience.