Salesforce Hyderabad Support Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/B.Tech | Apply Now
Salesforce is an American cloud-based software company, sells a complementary suite of enterprise applications focused on customer service, marketing automation, analytics, and application development.
In the latest job announcement, Salesforce India announces job vacancies for Support Engineer posts, with work location in Hyderabad.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Support Engineer.
Job Code: JR68931.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/B.Tech.
Experience Level: 2 to 4 years.
Job Location: Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Assist third-party developers to troubleshoot their integration with salesforce.com APIs, Apex, Visualforce and implementation of other salesforce.com developer products. This will involve debugging, troubleshooting, and taking responsibility to see that the issue is fully resolved.
- Write sample code, client libraries, and contribute to Open Source projects.
- Create knowledge base materials dedicated to operational efficiency while also empowering and enabling the developer community
- Resolve customer service issues and skillfully manage complex customer service problems.
- Manage customers' expectations and experience in a way that results in high customer satisfaction.
- Develop and maintain technical expertise in assigned areas of product functionality and utilize that expertise effectively to help customers.
- Assist with the design and delivery of the product and other technical training.
- Review support cases for technical and troubleshooting accuracy.
- Define and describe technical best practices.
- Identify product and services upsell opportunities and describe Salesforce solutions to customers in a way that is articulate, accurate, and persuasive.
- Complete assigned project responsibilities.
- Meet the monthly goals on KPIs such as CSAT, Productivity.
- BTech/BS degree in a technical field preferred with a strong academic record.
- 2 to 4years engineering/programming work experience.
- Lightning Experience - Lighting Web Components & Aura
- Apex(Synchronous and Asynchronous)
- Integration - REST/SOAP/Bulk API
- Debugging/Troubleshooting Errors
- Deployment- Metadata API/ANT Migration tool/CLI
- Flows/Process Builder
- Authentication, SSO/Auth Provider
- Event-driven architecture - Platform Events, Streaming API, Change data capture
- Field Service Lightning (FSL)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid understanding of Internet technologies: firewalls, web servers, web proxy servers,
- Understanding of database concepts and data management (RDBMS) and SQL
- Previous experience with Salesforce.com CRM and its technologies.
- Experience as a committer in an Open Source project is a plus.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (ADM201 Certified)
- Salesforce.com Certified Advanced Administrator (ADM211 Certified)
- Salesforce.com Certified Developer (DEV401 Certified)