SAP India Pvt. Ltd Bangalore Machine Learning Engineer Posts | B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP announces job vacancies for Machine Learning Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under SAP Bangalore Machine Learning Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Python, Java and R can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Machine Learning Engineer.
Job Code: 323284.
Education Qualification: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech.
Experience Level: 1 to 3 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- be architecting and designing innovative machine learning models to the underlying business problems needing the domain.
- source early technologies and methodologies through applied research partnerships and help to translate new concepts and ideas into assessable and feasible machine learning models and prototypes that matter.
- participate in cutting edge research in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications.
- work with universities, research institutions, industry and Line of Business to identify and solve research problems.
- be the go to person for machine learning domain solutions in the company.
- BE/Btech/Mtech in Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning or related technical field. Looking for Machine Learning Engineers with the Work Experience of 1 to 3 years
- Good understanding ML model deployment and model lifecycle management
- Knowledge of cutting edge research in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications.
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in algorithms, data structures, objects oriented programming, design patterns, multi-threaded programming, and software design principles
- Deep knowledge of probability, statistics and algorithms
- Proficient in ML and deep learning frameworks such as Scikit-learn, TensorFlow etc.
- Ability to write robust code in Python, Java and R
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with SAP career portal and login in to apply.