SAP Bangalore SAP Cloud DevOps Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP careers India announces job vacancies for SAP Cloud DevOps Engineer posts, with work location in Bangalore.
Under SAP Bangalore Hiring SAP Cloud DevOps Engineer 2022 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SAP, UNIX/Linux can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: SAP Cloud DevOps Engineer.
Job Code: 316924.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 2 to 5 years.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Maintaining IBP Customer instances in SAP SaaS Cloud landscape.
- Own and handle Operation tasks like Monitoring/Alert handling, Incident Management, Change Management, System Installation, Provisioning, Life Cycle Management activities like Hotfixes/Patches and Upgrades.
- Assist in the resolution of application-related problems.
- Research and resolve database problems, ensuring database integrity, security, stability, and system availability.
- Update systems using Software Update Manager (SUM), SPAM/SAINT tool.
- Configure STMS, dump analysis, user and profile management.
- Performance monitoring and tuning.
- Support Continuity of Business.
- Contribute to Root Cause Analysis.
- Coordination with other support functions and teams to resolve the issues in a timely manner.
- Very Good Experience in SAP NetWeaver/Basis administration.
- Working experience in UNIX/Linux (SUSE/RHEL) and a good understanding of Virtualization, Storage and networks.
- Experience or exposure to SAP HANA or other Database technologies is an advantage.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Exposure to ITIL/ITSM processes.
- Understanding of SaaS and Cloud offerings or products, and related processes is an advantage.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation, and communication skills in English.
- Customer-oriented, self-motivated, and proactive working attitude.
- Working in fast-changing environments, acquiring and sharing knowledge, and improving processes.
- Strong SAP Basis knowledge.
- ITIL Certification.
- SAP Basis Certification.
- SAP Hana Certification (preferred).
- Must have worked on production support Project.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with SAP career portal and login in to apply.