SAP India Pvt. Ltd Gurgaon AI & ML Data Engineer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree | Apply Now
SAP SE is a German-based European multinational software corporation that makes enterprise software.
In the latest job announcement, SAP announces job vacancies for AI & ML Data Engineer posts, with work location in Gurgaon.
Under SAP Gurgaon AI & ML Data Engineer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in SAP BW Data warehousing, Data services/SLD/SDI, Hana Data modelling, and Jupyter notebook can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: AI & ML Data Engineer.
Job Code: 367961.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree.
Experience Level: 5+ years.
Job Location: Gurgaon.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Engage and deliver in the area of artificial intelligence and machine learning scenarios of SAP
- Understand business processes,select best approaches, evaluate their performance and assess business relevance to implement AI , ML in SAP Landscape
- Experience in Data Preparation, Data Integration, Data Management and preparation tasks
- Support in preparation of Data Science, AI, ML Embedded in S/4 and other solutions.
- Expand own skill sets to other and upcoming areas of AI, ML, Predictive Analytics of SAP
- Must be able to work as a team player yet can work independently.
- Analytical, results-driven and have a solution-oriented approach.
- Possess exceptional interpersonal and communication skills including verbal, written presentation and listening.
Required skills (must have):
- Skills on SAP BW Data warehousing, Data services/SLD/SDI, Hana Data modelling, Jupyter notebook
- Hands on programming skills (e.g., Java, C ++, ABAP), data analysis and modeling, database concepts, operating systems and technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker.
- Exposure to SAP Data Intelligence, SAP Datawarehouse cloud.
- Hana Data modeling / manipulation / Data ingestion
- SAP BTP ( Business Technology Platform) knowhow on AI Core, Launchpad, Data Intelligence tool
- Data pipeline and orchestration with various adapters
- Hana ML – PAL and APL Experience
- Statistical Modelling in one of: R, Python, SAS, MATLAB, Predictive Workbech/SPSS, jypit
- UI/UX knowledge. Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodologies
- Very good analytical skills to solve complex problems; a structured, reliable and independent way of working under pressure; general communication skills.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience.
- At least 2 projects exposed as Data Warehouse, Data Analysis, modeler, Embedded ML in S/4
- Experience in Client/ Customer interaction
- Experience in System Administration / Support
- ABAP/Basis Skillset is plus.
Preferred skills (good to have):
- Experience with machine and deep learning software packages & libraries such as Caffe, Torch, Theano, TensorFlow, Keras, Scikit-learn, DeepLearning, GPT;
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with SAP career portal and login in to apply.