S&P Global Gurgaon Java Full Stack Developer Posts | Bachelor’s Degree | Apply Now
S&P Global is an American publicly traded corporation, with a focus on its business in the areas of financial information and analytics.
In the latest job announcement, S&P Global announces job vacancies for Java Full Stack Developer posts, with work location in Gurgaon.
Under S&P Global Gurgaon Java Full Stack Developer 2023 Jobs, candidates having required skills in Java (Java 8 / Microservices), Angular, or React JS can apply.
The selected candidate will be recruited with a permanent and full-time job.
An Interested and qualified candidate has to apply through online mode.
Job Designation: Java Full Stack Developer.
Job Code: 287738.
Education Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree.
Experience Level: 3 to 8 years.
Job Location: Gurgaon, Hyderabad.
Apply Mode: Online.
- Should understand the business problems and requirement and should be able to convert those into solutions.
- Should be able to understand non-functional requirements like performance, scalability etc. aspect of the application.
- Work as team member to understand and implement use cases as per specifications provided by business / team lead.
- Be pro-active and creative in answering business requirements.
- Able to manage dependencies and timely manage priority.
- Develop software of highly quality and in time efficient manner.
- Be able to maintain and support all areas of the application.
- Should be willing to work as individual capacity and in teams across geographies.
- Should be able to drive work streams including scrums.
- Should be able to create re-usable frameworks for the platform
- Experience with managing Teams across Geographies.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum 3 to 8 years of experience in information technology, primarily in Java (Java 8 / Microservices), Angular or React JS
- Been on a career break for at least 2 years.
- Display passion for technology and learning.
How to apply:
Interested and qualified job applicants have to apply through online mode, by initially registering with S&P Global career portal and login in to apply.